I decided a while back that I was going to resurrect my gocco for my two upcoming swap packages. I got one over the summer (a big treat to myself) but had a frustrating experience with it. Neglected in my craft cubby, it was calling my name. So I came home (today was the last day of classes), rested a bit, and then did an intense two hour print session. This is the final product:
Most of the cards are done in brown ink on turquoise cardstock. But some of them have a little pink on the flowers…my attempt at two tone gocco didn’t go as well but I kinda like the messy look of it. I also tried a few other surfaces…I think the images came out best on the heavy white cardstock. But overall, I am rather pleased. I managed to clean off the master so I may bring it out another day soon to test out the image on fabric. I think it could look very cool on a totebag.