1. urban sprinkler, 2. goonie rock, 3. granola angst, 4. pig roast!, 5. Picture 2445, 6. orange roll.2, 7. pink!, 8. family, 9. yarn monster, 10. 365.148: golden, 11. 365.159: deflated, 12. L2o, 13. under construction, 14. course #3, 15. Picture 2937, 16. YIP 365.188: houston, we have a theme
the second half of 2009 was a bit of a blur, but a lot of great things, including:
- getting a picture picked up by the Chicagoist.
- a trip home to see catch up with friends and family and to see my baby sister head off to college.
- discovering an old cache of film and finding a treasure trove of old photos.
- learning my way around Chicago (especially loved a trip to the Garfield Park Conservatory and a pig roast at Goose Island Brewery).
- enjoying the changing of the seasons.
- learning how to crochet again for the umpteenth time. (still not good at it but i can make one helluva granny square.)
- turning the big 3-0! marking the momentous occasion with a visit from my brother, the greatest meal of my entire life, and a whole lot of fun.
- another wedding.
- christmas at home with my family. (and this time everyone made it home!)
looking back not a bad year and i hope a lot of what i’ve done (particularly professionally and mentally) this past year will lay the groundwork for a great 2010.