I had such a productive weekend. A lot of sewing, a ton of baking (really, a TON), some crocheting, and a good deal of time in front of the TV watching the Olympics. This is a project that’s been giving me some trouble. It’s a bag I made for a swap with cauchy09. (In return I’m getting a pair of gorgeous mittens.) The finished bag is about 10″x12″ and has an adjustable nylon webbing strap. It’s large enough to carry a wallet, a cell phone, keys, and a book or a magazine. (This is a remake of a bag I made a few years ago.) This bag tried my patience like none other. Getting the piping and the side pleats just right required a lot of time with the seam ripper. But I think this one turned out much more finished and professional looking than my first version and I hope Chawne’s happy with it. I cut out another version of Simplicity 2599 over the weekend and am hoping that if the week isn’t too busy that I’ll have another top to show you soon!
the legalese© 2005-2011 rhymes with spoon. No part of the contents of this blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.