I’ve come to terms with the fact that I have more fabric and yarn than any one person could ever hope to use in this lifetime. In an effort to streamline my life (and possessions) in anticipation of some (hopefully) big changes later in the year, I’m going to divest myself of some fabrics. Here’s the first round, all home-dec weight. Stay tuned for more….
Top to bottom:
1 yard Japanese twill fabric (helicopters) purchased from Superbuzzy(taken!)
- 1 yard Robert Kaufman home dec floral fabric
1 yard mod cloth by Robert Kaufman, Print #5998 (purchased from Crafty Planet)
(All fabric kept at a smoke free, pet free home.)
- Anna Maria Horner (all lines)
- Liberty of London
- Denyse Schmidt (all lines)
- Urban Circus
- Heather Ross (esp gnomes, mushrooms, Mendocino)
- small scale prints in greens, greys,and yellows
- Lizzy House (red letter day, castle peeps)
- Momo Wonderland
Leave a comment if interested.