I’ve not been terribly creative or crafty as of late. Chalk it up to the punishing work schedule of the past two months finally catching up with me or just a severe case of the winter blahs, but I simply cannot bring any enthusiasm to my creative endeavors. I’m hoping to regain my creative footing this weekend. In the meantime, I try to focus on the positives. Some things I’m really digging right now:
- The new spring patterns at Lisette (I snatched up all four spring patterns at Sewing Patterns this morning. They were only $2.99!)
- Absolutely everything in this darling little etsy shop
- Papercuts new album Fading Eternity (you can hear the whole thing here)
- Fresh, homemade pasta (I splurged this week and bought a set of pasta roller & cutter attachments for my Kitchenaid. Few kitchen acquisitions have made me THIS happy.)
- Teff flour–excited to see my local Whole Foods finally carrying this stuff; have a brown butter scone recipe I want to try out with this flour
- Fridays–now that I have some weekends off again (even if it’s short lived), TGIF has some meaning again
Happy Friday friends! What are you digging these days?